HOW TO TELL YOUR SIZE
- Please refer to our body measurement table and our How to Measure Yourself guidelines below.
- Please read the information provided on each individual product page, this will provide the models measurements and the size she is wearing.
- If you need more help, our team are happy to answer any questions! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that these are a general guide to sizing, the measurements provided are there to give you an approximate idea of what size you will be in our garments against your own measurements. Some styles may differ from the below fit guide.
- Please also read the information provided on each individual product page about size and fit.
- All sizes on our website are in FREESIZE, S - L
- The garments which are labeled FREESIZE mean that they have an oversized fit and either include a belt or a coulisse which makes the garment adjustable and able to fit multiple sizes.
- If you are unsure of whether an item would fit you, please email us at email@example.com
INTERNATIONAL CLOTHING SIZE CONVERSION
BODY MEASUREMENTS - approximate
|BUST||80 cm||84 cm||88 cm||92 cm|
|WAIST||65 cm||69 cm||73 cm||77 cm|
|HIPS||88 cm||92 cm||96 cm||100 cm|
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
BUST: Measure under your arms at the fuller part of your bust. The tape should be level across your shoulder blades.
WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline. The tape should sit comfortably loose.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your low hip. The tape should sit level across your backside.